my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Save our Nation Bulletin Board   » Open Topics   » Open Topics   » GIVE MIKE A CHANCE AND MUCH PRAYER

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GIVE MIKE A CHANCE AND MUCH PRAYER
Jay D. Cole
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 29, 2008 05:12 PM     Profile for Jay D. Cole   Author's Homepage   Email Jay D. Cole     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am aware that my son differs from me regarding the next president. Perhaps Ron Paul may be a well qualified and good man, but I don't know him except as a political driver. I DO know Mike Huckabee, and he is a man who stands to be judged before our Lord, and he recognizes it. I fear we are going to end up with a Clinton or Obama, or the like. Our land needs much prayer in this critical hour. Jay Sr.

--------------------

JAY D. COLE 16261 PIN OAK RD.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR. 72704
PHONE 479-443-2135 479-530-1713

Posts: 297 | From: Fayetteville, Arkansas | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
JohnMinn
Member # 88

Member Rated:

posted January 31, 2008 06:26 AM     Profile for JohnMinn   Email JohnMinn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I do think that we are caught on the horns of a dilemma. I see little difference between the wicked witch of the east, Oh Bummer! and the son of Cain. We, but not the public, know of the evil of the witch, but it would appear that the people know even less about Oh Bummer! who’s mother is a Muslim and therefore he is a Muslim (see Islamic law). As far as Cain is concerned we know from his track record that he is not Abel. As for Huckabee: If he truly understands, then he would make a good candidate in that he does present quite well [got to be attractive to get votes in this era]. If he truly understands, then he knows that since he is a public official, he can’t ask God in private to forgive sins he does against the public. Bill had just enough experience under the Baptists to think that there might just be a Hell and therefore he apparently asks “God” to forgive his sins. What a nasty surprise that boy has waiting for him.
Ron Paul seems well grounded, but he is not a very charismatic individual, and it is charisma the people want.
From what I know about what went on behind the scenes, Bill got into office under the power of witchcraft and that seducing spook he carries around with him. On the other side of the coin, it would appear that the demon which runs the witch is powerful, but lacks the charisma of Bill’s spook.
Looking at that which is going on in this country, I would have to conclude that God has had “a belly full” of rebellion and pseudo Christianity.
One surely can not pray that this nation gets justice, or this nation will erupt into civil war which is exactly what the Satanic “New” World “Order” is looking for so that they can smash the people of this nation into the ground as per the expressed wishes of the top echelon the Illuminati have made known. We are told that in the latter days that we would see these things (evil prospering and Godliness being rare). It would appear that the "Christians" have concluded that they should sin more that Grace may more abound.

--------------------

John

Posts: 1007 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Standard  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Save Our Nation

Copyright © 2008, Save Our Nation

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.05

Hosted by Meridian Data Systems, Inc.