my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Save our Nation Bulletin Board   » Open Topics   » Open Topics   » THE BIG RATTLESNAKES

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE BIG RATTLESNAKES
Jay D. Cole
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2009 10:06 PM     Profile for Jay D. Cole   Author's Homepage   Email Jay D. Cole     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MISSOURI IS NOT THE ONLY PLACE THAT HAS RATTLESNAKES. WASHINGTON HAS THEM TOO. BUT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. THE ONES DOWN SOUTH SLIVER THROUGH THE GRASS AND TRY TO AVOID PREY. THE WASHINGTONIAN ONES SLIVER THROUGH THE PURSE AND BILLFOLD BUT THEY HAVE LEGS AND FEET AND DO A LOT MORE DAMAGE. jAY SR.

Next time you're out in the tall grass, remember this one.

This snake was recently found at the J & L Tack located just south of Poplar Bluff

on Highway 67 south of Town.

A reminder that these creatures are actually out there and no matter what you believe,

Sometimes they should get not only prescriptive rights to be there but the full right of way!

9 feet, 1 inch - 97 lbs.
I have a picture of this rattlesnake but couldn't get it to print on this board. Let me know if you want to see it and I will email it to you. Jay Sr.

[ November 14, 2009: Message edited by: Jay D. Cole ]

--------------------

JAY D. COLE 16261 PIN OAK RD.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR. 72704
PHONE 479-443-2135 479-530-1713

Posts: 309 | From: Fayetteville, Arkansas | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Standard  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Save Our Nation

Copyright © 2008, Save Our Nation

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.05

Hosted by Meridian Data Systems, Inc.