my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Save our Nation Bulletin Board   » Open Topics   » Open Topics   » FROM JANICE. IS OUR CONSTITUTION OF ANY VALUE ANYMOVE?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FROM JANICE. IS OUR CONSTITUTION OF ANY VALUE ANYMOVE?
Jay D. Cole
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 11, 2009 01:27 PM     Profile for Jay D. Cole   Author's Homepage   Email Jay D. Cole     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seems we are on a downhill plunge morally, spiritually and economically with NOTHING to retard the plunge. The writer of the following had it nailed down pretty well.
It appears we do not have enough trained soldiers to retard the growth.
Please take a few minutes and participate on this UBB. Or had you rather just lie still,not stir up the water, and watch as satan drags the millions into his camp.
Please note the following and just go to www.saveournation.net. NOW is the time for action. Sincerely, Jay Sr.

Dear Friends of the Constitution,

I have never before found myself in a position to feel sympathy towards the Democratic party in this country.......until now. Based on the first three links below, we are beginning to see a pattern emerge.

As short-sighted and liberal as Democrats are traditionally known to be, I think that it is becoming clear that EVEN many of them and the party as a whole are being "taken for a ride" by the Marxist machine that has bulldozed into Washington.

Let us not forget the fact that Anne Dunham (Obama's mother) was specifically sent to a high school in the Seattle area that was known for its teacher's who taught a radical Marxist type ideology. Anne's parents were closet Communists and wanted Anne to be trained in this way early in life. Columbia University (Obama's alma mater) was the home of the American Communist organization until sometime in the 1950s.

Even if Obama does not define himself as a Marxist, it is clear that he has been thoroughly indoctrinated in that ideology, surrounds himself with people who are thoroughly committed to that ideology, all of whom knew that their ONLY hope of ever taking over Washington would be by aligning themselves with the Democratic party just long enough to get into power.

If we are going to have any hope of winning this battle, we need to start 'talking to the Democrats' in such a way as to let them know that WE KNOW that they are being used.

Sincerely,
Janice H.
Janice is in Georgia. If you wish to communicate with her just let me know. Jay Sr.

--------------------

JAY D. COLE 16261 PIN OAK RD.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR. 72704
PHONE 479-443-2135 479-530-1713

Posts: 299 | From: Fayetteville, Arkansas | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Standard  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Save Our Nation

Copyright © 2008, Save Our Nation

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.05

Hosted by Meridian Data Systems, Inc.