my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Save our Nation Bulletin Board   » Open Topics   » Open Topics   » NOTICE THE CHANGE

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NOTICE THE CHANGE
Jay D. Cole
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 28, 2009 09:58 PM     Profile for Jay D. Cole   Author's Homepage   Email Jay D. Cole     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SEVERAL WEEKS AGO I asked my good brother and web master Jason to set up the board to automatically empty itself every so often so it would not be overburdened with old posts. SO, don't get discouraged if your post vanishes after a few months. Just re-enter articles of importance, and start new subjects.

We particularly need discussions regarding the tragedy happening to our nation. This president is rapidly destroying everything we deem precious and of a Godly nature, things purchased by the blood of millions of our faithful patriots.
OUR HEALTH PROGRAM is of deep concern to those of us who are rapidly growing old. I just passed the"80" mark on the 12th of July and have multiplied thousands of dollars expense from hundreds of doctors, 13 or more hospitals, and many more to go. Without our medical program there would be multiplied thousands of medical expenses accumulate. And mine is only one among millions.
WORSE is the problem he is creating regarding our SPIRITUAL DECLINE. As he pushes to murder the young, he is now running wildly through with his plans to eliminate what he terms as "excessive" population and kill off the elderly to eliminate the increasing cost of medical maintenance of those of us who are growing old and costing too much to maintain.
I know I will be home with my Lord very soon,but I have a deep concern for the suffering elderly being caused by this heartless president and his henchmen. We need your prayers. In Christ,Jay Cole Sr.

--------------------

JAY D. COLE 16261 PIN OAK RD.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR. 72704
PHONE 479-443-2135 479-530-1713

Posts: 298 | From: Fayetteville, Arkansas | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Standard  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Save Our Nation

Copyright © 2008, Save Our Nation

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.05

Hosted by Meridian Data Systems, Inc.