my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Save our Nation Bulletin Board   » Open Topics   » Open Topics   » Bankers Talk of the End of Days

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bankers Talk of the End of Days
StevenG
Member # 112

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2008 01:46 PM     Profile for StevenG   Author's Homepage   Email StevenG     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have, and as a result I can see the day when I will have to shoot some of my neighbours - maybe even David Cameron - as we fight for the last bar of Fry’s Turkish Delight in the smoking ruin that was Chipping Norton’s post office.
I believe the government knows this is a distinct possibility and that it might happen next year, and there is absolutely nothing it can do to stop Cameron getting both barrels from my Beretta. But instead of telling us straight, it calls the crisis the “credit crunch” to make it sound like a breakfast cereal and asks Alistair Darling to smile and big up Gordon when he’s being interviewed.

I can’t say I blame it, really. If an enormous meteorite was heading our way and the authorities knew it couldn’t be stopped or diverted, why bother telling anyone? Best to let us soldier on in the dark until it all goes dark for real.

More http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/driving/jeremy_clarkson/article5292547.ece

Posts: 652 | From: United States | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
JayWJr
Member # 6

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2008 06:48 PM     Profile for JayWJr   Email JayWJr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was that a quotation Steven? Who said it?
Posts: 1825 | From: Fayetteville | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
StevenG
Member # 112

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2008 09:44 PM     Profile for StevenG   Author's Homepage   Email StevenG     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I believe the guy that wrote the article.
Posts: 652 | From: United States | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Standard  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Save Our Nation

Copyright © 2008, Save Our Nation

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.05

Hosted by Meridian Data Systems, Inc.