my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Save our Nation Bulletin Board   » Open Topics   » Open Topics   » Mikhail Gorbachev admits he is a Christian

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mikhail Gorbachev admits he is a Christian
StevenG
Member # 112

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2008 12:41 PM     Profile for StevenG   Email StevenG     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Like Bush and Hitler?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/19/wgorbachev119.xml

Posts: 609 | From: United States | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
JayWJr
Member # 6

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2008 01:07 PM     Profile for JayWJr   Email JayWJr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh huh. Sure he is. And that Colorado bridge for sale that's located on oceanfront property. Could you tell me more about that?
Posts: 1785 | From: Fayetteville | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jay D. Cole
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2008 01:21 PM     Profile for Jay D. Cole   Author's Homepage   Email Jay D. Cole     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Steven, I think Jay Jr. and I have already mentioned the meeting we attended with Gorby at the College in Searcy several years ago. We had dinner with him, and then a full house meeting in the auditorium. At the end the session was opened for Q & A. One girl wrote a note which the translator read which asked him if he was a Christian. He started on a long speal which I picked up a bit of as I have had one year of Russian my last year in college (about 100 years ago it seems) and hid interpretor interrupted and said he misunderstood as the word Christian sounds much like Peasant in Russian. He then elaborated on the fact that he was raised a peasant. From there I could not ascertain exactly what he said as he seemingly just rambled. In my opinion and experience I would have to doubt that he even knows the definition of Christian.
That is the tragedy with humanity today, especially probably a majority of church members. They in most cases are very religious but lost. Jay Sr.

[ March 25, 2008: Message edited by: Jay D. Cole ]

--------------------

JAY D. COLE 16261 PIN OAK RD.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR. 72704
PHONE 479-443-2135 479-530-1713

Posts: 297 | From: Fayetteville, Arkansas | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
JohnMinn
Member # 88

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2008 01:21 AM     Profile for JohnMinn   Email JohnMinn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Murder, rape, incest, debauchery, pillaging and all the others crimes against humanity he and his people have committed against their people and the world tell us who their god is.
Those who are ignorant enough to believe that he is a “Christian” are gullible enough to believe that “everyone goes to Heaven” need to enjoy the delusion while they can. I am sure that they will “be thrilled” to know that he is “their next door neighbor” in their “heaven”..

--------------------

John

Posts: 1007 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Standard  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Save Our Nation

Copyright © 2008, Save Our Nation

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.05

Hosted by Meridian Data Systems, Inc.