my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Save our Nation Bulletin Board   » Open Topics   » Open Topics   » Secret session of Congress last night: Only 4th time in 176 years

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Secret session of Congress last night: Only 4th time in 176 years
JohnMinn
Member # 88

Member Rated:

posted March 18, 2008 07:49 AM     Profile for JohnMinn   Email JohnMinn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We do not know this to be true and are checking it out.
SPECIAL "CLOSED SESSION" OF U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES DISCUSSED A LOT MORE THAN THE PENDING SECURITY SURVEILLANCE PROVISIONS!* This was only the fourth time in 176 years that Congress has closed its doors to the public. What was it that they were discussing that they do NOT want us to know about? Word has begun leaking from last nights special, closed-door session of the United States House of Representatives. Not only did members discuss new surveillance provisions as was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they also discussed: 1. The imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008; 2. The imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009; 3. The possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse; 4. Advance round-ups of "insurgent

U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government; 5. The detention of those rounded-up at "REX 84" camps constructed throughout the USA; 6. The possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses; 7. The location of "safe facilities" for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest; 8. The necessary _and unavoidable_ merger of the United States with Canada (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its cheap labor pool); 9. The issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all three nations as the proposed solution to the coming economic Armageddon. Members of Congress were FORBIDDEN to reveal what was discussed. Several are so furious and concerned about the future of the country, they have begun leaking info. More details coming later today and over the weekend. Source: www.halturnershow.com/
~~

I sent the following to Representative John Kline and others.

Representative Kline

March 18, 2008

It is rumored that there was a closed session of congress last night and part of that session covered merging the US with Canada and that ____ hole called Mexico.

IF the following is true:

"The necessary _and unavoidable_ merger of the United States with Canada (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its cheap labor pool); "

Then:

Not only does congress not have the authority to do that, but they are specifically prohibited from doing so.

I sure hope they like "warm" climates and the smell of sulfur.

Christ does return, and in a time of international turmoil.

Note the words and the meaning of "just as it was in the days of Noah . . ." With the level of debauchery on a world wide basis, I would have to say that if we are not in those days, we are standing inside the door of the whore house.

Those congressmen have a whole lot more to worry about than the American people.

"Beware of he who bears the two edged sword."

Those who die under that sword WILL get a "front row seat" in Hell.

God does hate treasonous people.
Sincerely,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND

Representative Kline

Subject:Treaties replace the Constitution

March 18, 2008

The DC government works under the delusions that the treaty clause in the Constitution allows them to make any treaty they want to and therefore they have the right to merge Canada and Mexico under treaty with Canada and Mexico.

Had they read or wanted to read the Federalist Papers, the Anti-Federalist papers and the minutes of the Constitutional convention meetings, they would realize that the purpose of the treaty clause was to allow those States which had already made treaties with various nations to enter into another contract called the constitution.

The treaty clause allowed those States to honor their treaties (contracts) and to join in this new treaty.

IF that treaty clause meant that any treaty entered into would supersede the Constitution, then their work was just so much foolishness because the President for example could write any treaty he wanted to and scrap the Constitution.

There would be no need for a Senate, a House or a "Supreme" Court if the current use of the treaty clause was valid.

I know that there are many who would like to THINK that treaties supersede the Constitution, but if they really wanted to know the truth, they would KNOW that they are in error.

Sincerely,

--------------------

John

Posts: 1007 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
JayWJr
Member # 6

Member Rated:

posted March 18, 2008 11:38 AM     Profile for JayWJr   Email JayWJr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's gonna get real interesting real quick like.
Posts: 1785 | From: Fayetteville | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jay D. Cole
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 18, 2008 12:33 PM     Profile for Jay D. Cole   Author's Homepage   Email Jay D. Cole     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
JOHN, thanks for your entry. Everything that I can see from our hill is that the snatching away of God's people is about to happen. The events building up world-wide look to me as being the beginning of the tribulation. We have multitudes of religious folks in the world but very few Born Again committed Christians committed to the service of Christ. Jay Sr.

--------------------

JAY D. COLE 16261 PIN OAK RD.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR. 72704
PHONE 479-443-2135 479-530-1713

Posts: 297 | From: Fayetteville, Arkansas | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
StevenG
Member # 112

Member Rated:

posted March 18, 2008 05:21 PM     Profile for StevenG   Author's Homepage   Email StevenG     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just keep in mind Hal Turner works for the FBI.
Posts: 611 | From: United States | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Brent Edwards
Member # 827

Rate Member

posted March 19, 2008 04:59 PM     Profile for Brent Edwards   Email Brent Edwards     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The economic situation in America right now is frightening.We must remember this economic collapse will effect us all alike.I hope living in ditch is comfortable.
JohnMinn
Member # 88

Member Rated:

posted March 20, 2008 02:46 AM     Profile for JohnMinn   Email JohnMinn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hal Turner?
That is why I am having others check this out.
There are honest people in government even at this time.

HOWEVER:

I will repeat a portion of what I said before. "The real rate of inflation has been right at 10.8 % for over 50 months (now for over 70 months) and therefore the States take from that inflation has been a yearly increase of about 18 %," and the legislature took this as an indicator of prosperity.

We face a financial crisis which will be worse than the crash of the twenties BECAUSE those who create wealth (Farmers, Foresters and Miners), and those who expand wealth (Industry - principally) no longer have any store of wealth, but are in hoc to the banks for their very existence.

Where does this legislature think the resources for a recovery are going to come from?
The nation and most of the people have no store of wealth at all, but are instead in Hoc, not up to their eyebrows, but way over the top of their heads.

In a letter to the Governor last year, I recommended that the State of Minnesota should invest a good portion of the "rainy day fund" in cereal grains because I saw a severe shortage coming as I watched climatic conditions around the world. (first hand reports, NOT government propaganda used to keep the prices to the farmer down).

With the level of Solar flux instability and the unprecedented levels of volcanic activity in the waters of the Pacific, we may face a lot of very untoward weather activity. Man, do I hope I am dead wrong on that!!!! HOWEVER if what I see is correct, we do stand an excellent chance of a very poor crop production this year. Unfortunately I have been rather accurate in those estimates. The weather guys are bringing up El Nino, but The warm spot is way North of the normal "hot" spot off of Chile which give us the El Nino situation. We may have Arctic winds regularly this summer. Add ONE major on land volcanic eruption, and we are in big trouble.

Point being, keep REAL close to God, because this is beyond our ability to control.

We are not of the Spirit of Fear because He whom we call Father is able to keep His children "under His wing" whenever needed.

The wise man keeps an eye on the enemy and keeps his house in order so that he can weather any storm.

--------------------

John

Posts: 1007 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Standard  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Save Our Nation

Copyright © 2008, Save Our Nation

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.05

Hosted by Meridian Data Systems, Inc.