my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Save our Nation Bulletin Board   » Open Topics   » Open Topics   » ABOUT MIKE HUCKABY

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ABOUT MIKE HUCKABY
Jay D. Cole
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2008 04:15 PM     Profile for Jay D. Cole   Author's Homepage   Email Jay D. Cole     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE, I have know Mike as a close friend and brother in Christ for over 30 years. Strange tales that are being told about him are in gross error. I understand that a dear Godly woman, Phyllis Schlafly and a few others are working against him in his pursuit for office. I simply do not understand why anyone who knows the Lord would work for those who do not know the Lord thus working against Mike. At this moment he needs our prayers and support. Anything we do against him is to support a Hillary, Obama, or Romny.
I ask that you support and pray for Mike in order to retain our peace in this Nation that the Lord has entrusted to us. Jay Sr.

--------------------

JAY D. COLE 16261 PIN OAK RD.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR. 72704
PHONE 479-443-2135 479-530-1713

Posts: 297 | From: Fayetteville, Arkansas | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
JohnMinn
Member # 88

Member Rated:

posted January 25, 2008 07:38 AM     Profile for JohnMinn   Email JohnMinn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The business of the un-news media is to distort the picture as much as possible. When they are not able to twist things as they desire, then they just totally ignore them as with both Huckaby and Paul.
That is where the highly paid disinformation experts on the internet come in. It is their job to do that which the regular un-news media was not able to do. Far too many individuals have figured out that the “news” media is indeed the un-news media and they have therefore gone to the internet hoping to keep their god in control of the situation.
As for either Paul or Huckaby, the best thing we can do is ask that God get out the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
We have too many highly controlled, demon possessed individuals in this campaign who with the aid of their god are able to pull the wool over the peoples eyes. It is our duty to make sure that those demonic entities running those people become known to the people.
Perhaps that is the last seal for many in that if they do realize the demonic power some are operating under, but continue to support that life support system for a demon, then that just might seal them. People seem to forget that God seals His in their forehead and we also know that there comes a time when God seals those who are Anti-Christ in their foreheads.
2Ti 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
AND
Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

I don’t know Huckaby, but if he is what he claims to be, then he had better be under God’s protection, or the Witch or her kind will murder him if “she” or they considers him to be a threat.
If he does not understand that, then he had better spend more time with God and learn and seek His protection.
Ignorance is not bliss, ignorance is death.
1Co 12:1 Now concerning spiritual [gifts], brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
We have far too many dead ignorant Christians. This should not be so in that has not our Father warned us of these things and provided armament against the evil ones?

[ January 25, 2008: Message edited by: JohnMinn ]

--------------------

John

Posts: 1007 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
JohnMinn
Member # 88

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2008 05:42 AM     Profile for JohnMinn   Email JohnMinn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Mike Huckabee recently said he could support any of the other Republican Presidential contenders (including Rudy Giuliani), except Ron Paul. That means, Mike Huckabee would rather support a pro-abortion, pro-gay marriage, pro-gun control liberal such as Giuliani than support the pro-life, pro-traditional marriage, pro-Second Amendment candidacy of Ron Paul. Why is that?"

If you get a chance to ask Mike, you might ask him about that.

If that is true, I surely would like to hear his reasoning.

Siding with baby killers is out of the question for the redeemed.

--------------------

John

JayWJr
Member # 6

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2008 09:29 AM     Profile for JayWJr   Email JayWJr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
John,
Redeemed is different than bought and paid for. Redeemed is Gods terminology. Bought and paid for is what the Rockefellers and the CFR do with their candidates. I think that Huckabee is actually looking to be McCains VP if asked. If that is the case, abortion will continue unabated. Huckabee was really close to Winthrop Rockefeller in Arkansas and virtually every Clinton appointee in the state is still there since Huckabee left the governors office and Mike Bee Bee took his place. I think Huckabee would like to do some good things, but his tendency to compromise with the devil in order to hold on to power is far stronger. Liberals just can't resist rubbing shoulders with what they consider to be greatness, even when it goes against the core principles of Godliness, Truth and Freedom. If Mike had kept quiet about abortion and shutting down the IRS, I think that the CFR probably would have let him continue on to the presidency because he speaks so effectively. But now they are probably wondering if they can trust him to do their bidding in full. So during the FOX debate Anderson Cooper kept the microphones active at the opposite end of the table for McCain and Romney. The CFR will probably rig the vote machines in favor of Hillary or McCain. This is the great problem with compromise. Compromise renders one unable to stand for principle in all situations and thus makes one untrustworthy at just the time they are needed most. We are always best off to recognize a compromiser early on and weed him out. I agree with you. Ron Paul will not knowingly compromise. But remember. The race is not always to the swift. God has something to say here as well. He could yet have mercy on this nation and give us Ron Paul for president. On the other hand, if He does not, then whatever he does give will be better than this country deserves.

[ February 01, 2008: Message edited by: JayWJr ]

Posts: 1785 | From: Fayetteville | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
StevenG
Member # 112

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2008 10:44 AM     Profile for StevenG   Email StevenG     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Of course everyone that knows Jimmy Carter knows he is a 'Christian' and has been a long time. He still teaches Sunday school. Does anyone with open eyes believe he made a good President? Quiet a few genuine Christians I know would question the validity of his 'faith.' Some people are so deceiving they have even deceived themseleves. We cannot know another person's heart but by their fruits you will know them and who they keep company with.
Posts: 610 | From: United States | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
StevenG
Member # 112

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2008 05:14 PM     Profile for StevenG   Email StevenG     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
PUSHING HUCKABEE

In furtherance of the insider's attempt to divert the support of Christian conservatives away from Ron Paul, the establishment is giving big play to former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee, an ordained Christian minister, with a penchant to go along with the globalist agenda. The PTB failed in their initial attempt to promote another phony and lack-luster conservative, former Sen. Fred Thompson. Now the establishment airways are full of "news" stories promoting Huckabee's sudden rise in the Iowa polls. These puff pieces are worth millions in campaign dollars that Huckabee doesn't have to spend. Notice that there has no commensurate coverage for Ron Paul's huge success in raising money--almost $11 million this quarter so far.

Huckabee is riding the strong backing of uninformed fundamentalist Christians, who are strangely drawn to the globalist interventionists strategies out of a confused and mistaken linkage of America's meddling in the Middle East with God's covenant to preserve Israel as a heritage for the Jews. That's why so many Christian reject Ron Paul's non interventionist foreign policy. They don't understand that God will preserve Israel for his own purposes, in his own way, and that the globalist intervention is NOT the hand of God working to preserve Israel but, in fact, a strategy to make it more vulnerable to international intervention and eventual control. And, that Israel's own leaders are part of that globalist conspiracy (despite pretending to be right-wing).

Conservatives also don't realize how flawed Huckabee's record was while governor of Arkansas. Ever since the Clinton years, no one has gained high office in Arkansas without being controlled by the same establishment powers that brought us Bill Clinton. Huckabee was no exception. Phyllis Schlafly has written extensively on how much damage Huckabee did to the conservative Republicans in Arkansas during his tenure.

Pastor Chuck Baldwin, one of a handful of evangelical Christian leaders who really understands what's happening in this nation, gives us more details on Huckabee's flirtations with the globalists: "To find the answer as to why a professing pro-life, conservative Christian would suddenly become the darling of the media, look no further than the fact that just a couple of months ago, Mr. Huckabee appeared before the globalist-minded Council on Foreign Relations. And when he did, it became abundantly clear that Huckabee was a man globalists could trust.

"By the way, as you read Huckabee's speech, you will find that he is George W. Bush on steroids! This is a man who intends to meddle in the affairs of nations around the world like you can't believe. Talk about entangling alliances: Huckabee intends for our State, Energy, Housing, Education, Justice, Treasury, and Transportation departments to spend untold billions of tax dollars on just about anything and everything, including schools,
medical facilities, roads, sewage treatment, water filtration, electricity, and legal and banking systems in countries all over the globe. And that is exactly the kind of man the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) wants in Washington."

Huckabee reminds me very much of the naive Jimmy Carter who the globalist played for a fool as president--though Carter wasn't an actual co-conspirator. Carter's CFR handler was his National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski, who was and is a globalist--despite his current pretensions as a critic of the Bush foreign policy. Baldwin's final comment is right on target: "But, once again, the Christian Right just doesn't get it. So, they will continue to support establishment, CFR-backed, globalist candidates who will, in turn, continue to do the bidding of the international elite." When finished with the brief, read the entire piece here. http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c2007/cbarchive_20071207.html

Giving Huckabee all this free press may be aimed not only at the Ron Paul challenge, but also to deny an early primary win for Mitt Romney. Romney's powerful speech this week on how his Mormon faith will not influence his role as president was widely praised. What was particularly impressive to fundamentalist Christians was his strong stand on being willing to bring back a general acknowledgment of God and religion into public life. This was in stark juxtaposition to John F. Kennedy's religion-disavowal speech which promoted a complete separation of Church in state. That doctrine, interpreted improperly, has led to the total purging of religious acknowledgment and symbols in American public life.

Excerpted from Joel Skousen's World Affairs Brief

Posts: 610 | From: United States | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
JayWJr
Member # 6

Member Rated:

posted February 01, 2008 05:44 PM     Profile for JayWJr   Email JayWJr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Steven, I can't disagree with anything you said there.

If you want Ron Paul for president, send these two links to as many people as possible between now and Tuesday.
Jay
http://knowbeforeyouvote.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pda-rT1sf2M&NR=1

Posts: 1785 | From: Fayetteville | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jay D. Cole
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2008 02:54 PM     Profile for Jay D. Cole   Author's Homepage   Email Jay D. Cole     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
John, as I have said before, I shudder to think what would happen to this nation (and probably the whole world) if ANY of the present applicants (excepting Mike Huckaby or Ron Paul) should become the so-called leader of this country. Mike is sound through and through. If he says something it is based on the Word of God.
Revelation events are happening rapidly. A Hillary, McCain or Romny would be a disaster, although the Lord may well give us such as we have violated His Word so tragically. Jay Sr.

--------------------

JAY D. COLE 16261 PIN OAK RD.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR. 72704
PHONE 479-443-2135 479-530-1713

Posts: 297 | From: Fayetteville, Arkansas | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
JohnMinn
Member # 88

Member Rated:

posted February 07, 2008 08:55 AM     Profile for JohnMinn   Email JohnMinn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As for Hell-A-Ree, OH! Bummer, and son of Cain are concerned, I call them the evil trinity.
Don’t know for sure where Romney is coming from, but his track record has a very bad stench.
In college we were “taught” (programmed to believe?) That using pseudonyms for individuals is “childish”. Interesting! Is that because those who truly understand the power of words want the people “disarmed”? I have used descriptive pronouns with devastating (to the miscreants) results.
It also gets some unwanted persona "attention" at times.

--------------------

John

All times are Central Standard  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Save Our Nation

Copyright © 2008, Save Our Nation

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.05

Hosted by Meridian Data Systems, Inc.