my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Save our Nation Bulletin Board   » Open Topics   » Open Topics   » America's last year of Freedom(Kansas State Trooper speaks)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: America's last year of Freedom(Kansas State Trooper speaks)
JayWJr
Member # 6

Member Rated:

posted December 31, 2007 06:33 PM     Profile for JayWJr   Email JayWJr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.newswithviews.com/Evensen/greg22.htm
Posts: 1785 | From: Fayetteville | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
JohnMinn
Member # 88

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2008 01:52 AM     Profile for JohnMinn   Email JohnMinn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I sent the following to Greg.

Greg,

Your figure of 29 Million is FAR too conservative.
Those born to illegals ARE NOT American citizens.
My grandfather helped write the legislation about "Born in the US".
That bill covered ONLY those born to persons who were citizens or were in the process of successfully completing their citizenship.

The birth canal citizenship is LEGISLATION written from the bench, and is therefore null and void.
That "judge" should have been summarily removed from the bench.
Having "judges" rewrite the Constitution is intolerable, and makes our founding documents worthless pieces of paper if we allow them to rewrite those documents to fit their agenda.

As to the state of this nation: Without God's help we don't stand a chance.
With the way we as a nation have treated The one and only True God, His protection would only come due to His love for those who are His children.

--------------------

John

Posts: 1007 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
JayWJr
Member # 6

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2008 09:46 AM     Profile for JayWJr   Email JayWJr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
John,
Where have you been? We've missed you. We are so glad you're back.

And you're right about that.

Jay Jr.

JohnMinn
Member # 88

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2008 11:32 PM     Profile for JohnMinn   Email JohnMinn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jay,
The time I lost to cancer meant that everything I was supposed to accomplish got delayed. As if those chores were not enough, I had a major failure in my water system which cost me dearly in the pocket, but also robbed me of another chunk of time. Before it was all done, I had to replace the whole north east end of the basement in order to safely install the new piping. The water had run seven feet underground from the well through the cistern into the basement. That cistern was about 8 feet in diameter and about 16 feet deep. I had filled it with sand to stabilize it because the dome of the cistern which covered the cistern to ground level also supported that end of the house. It was so severely cracked that I was not willing to risk taking out the sand in order to get at the pipes 7 feet below. Having about 1000 pounds of stone and concrete cave down on top of me did not seem like a good idea. By the time my wife and I had finished with the excavation and sand and brick and stone and concrete removable, we had moved 36 yards of earth and enough stone and concrete that it took two loads in a 12 yard dump truck to haul the broken concrete and bricks away. That included the sidewalk from the back of the house to the well and the concrete porch and steps. We are not spring chickens, and that really took it’s toll. Sure muscled me back up though. The doctor who is quite athletic and about 25 years my junior gave me a thorough check up and said to my wife (and me) “Your husband is in better shape than I am. He has the body of a 50 year old who is in good shape.”
Installing a new support wall was quite a trick. I started that project with a triple strength footing to span the old cistern hole. I am about ready to pour a new floor in that end of the basement.
So that is where I have been and where I am at.

[ January 01, 2008: Message edited by: JohnMinn ]

--------------------

John

Posts: 1007 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
JayWJr
Member # 6

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2008 09:31 AM     Profile for JayWJr   Email JayWJr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds like quite the project there John. We are glad to have you back, muscles and all. This country needs some backbone like yours.
StevenG
Member # 112

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2008 05:32 PM     Profile for StevenG   Email StevenG     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
John, good for you to be back. I was afraid this forum was near death for awhile.

Greg was on with Joyce Riley this morning. It was a good show.

Posts: 609 | From: United States | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jay D. Cole
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2008 09:38 AM     Profile for Jay D. Cole   Author's Homepage   Email Jay D. Cole     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
John, welcome back. We have missed you. I was just about to find your phone number and call.
I will be praying for your total recovery and also thank the Lord for the success in the repair of your house problems. In Christ, Jay Sr.

--------------------

JAY D. COLE 16261 PIN OAK RD.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR. 72704
PHONE 479-443-2135 479-530-1713

Posts: 297 | From: Fayetteville, Arkansas | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Standard  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Save Our Nation

Copyright © 2008, Save Our Nation

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.05

Hosted by Meridian Data Systems, Inc.