my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  Save our Nation Bulletin Board   » Open Topics   » Open Topics   » CLEAN UP TIME

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CLEAN UP TIME
Jay D. Cole
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2007 02:24 PM     Profile for Jay D. Cole   Author's Homepage   Email Jay D. Cole     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I HOPE NO ONE WILL BE OFFENDED, BUT I HAD to clean up the board a bit. I try to keep the posts down to three months so we will have a better prospect of participation. If I have removed one that you feel should remain available, just re-enter it.
KEEP THE PRAYER FIRES BURNING. Our stay here is just about over, whether by the return of Christ for His Church, or by His chosen ones passing on to meet Him.I am growing very anxious for either to take place. I hope to be back on radio and TV soon, but I am very rapidly loosing my eyesight which creates quite a problem when attempting to read script.
Please join me as we comit ourselves to prayer for each other. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU. IN CHRIST, JAY SR.

--------------------

JAY D. COLE 16261 PIN OAK RD.
FAYETTEVILLE, AR. 72704
PHONE 479-443-2135 479-530-1713

Posts: 297 | From: Fayetteville, Arkansas | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Standard  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Save Our Nation

Copyright © 2008, Save Our Nation

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.05

Hosted by Meridian Data Systems, Inc.